1. The information we collect and how we use it
- When you create your shopping list we require your name and email address.
- We gather the above information to allow us to process your shopping list and to fulfil your request. The relevant information is used exclusively by Knauf Insulation, our group companies, our approved agents and sub-contractors. We will not pass your data to anyone else unless that person is acting on our behalf or you give us express consent.
- We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage to help us develop the website and our services. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
- From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide. We or our agents may contact you by post, e-mail or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.
- We and our group companies may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an e-mail message to [email protected].
- A “cookie” is a small text file that is placed on a user’s computer hard drive by a website and are used for customising site information to improve user experience. There are several types of cookies and the most common are often referred to as “session” cookies. These are used to keep track of information needed by a user as they travel from page to page within a website. These cookies have a short lifetime and expire within a few minutes of the user leaving the site.
3. Updating your details
- If any of the information that you have provided to earthwool.com.au changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
4. Your consent
5. How to contact us